We are delighted for your visiting us on the Bühlberg. You are welcome to park your camper/camper van with us on the closed parking lot (safe from cattle). While parking, please allow for sufficient space that the public bus may still turn around easily and leaving room for other vehicles. Vehicles over 8 meters long are not suitable, the road being too narrow. Registration is not necessary and places cannot be reserved. Please note the opening hours of the restaurant.
We are happy to offer the following amenities:
- Parking space with a great view of the Lenker Panorama
- Wifi access
- Guest card with local bus incl. Bühlberg bus (Total 5 routes, excl. mountain railways)
- Electricity connection on request (on opening days, CHF 3.- per vehicle)
- Access to fresh water
- Access to toilet facilities
- Waste management
- Access to washing machine (on opening days, CHF 2.- per wash incl. tumble dryer)
- Access to a shower (on opening days, CHF 5.- per vehicle)
Fresh bread may be ordered on opening days for 08:00am (order up until 05:30pm the day before)
These services cost CHF 20.00 per night per vehicle. Please inform us directly in the restaurant, all standard payment methods are possible.
Mandatory visitor's tax: CFH 2.50 per person/day, kids from 6 - 16 years CHF 1.25, kids from 0 - 6 years are free of charge.
For inexperienced drivers: please check the bus timetable. The easiest way is to follow the public bus to Bühlberg, then you don't have to reverse.
Address: Bühlbergstrasse 179, 3775 Lenk, www.buehlberg.ch, 033 733 15 60